Sat Nov 14 21:16:08 1998
I thought I'd maintain some examples of using perl for moderately
useful things. If you have a perl script with a QDOS slant that you
think others might also find useful, then please forward it to me for
inclusion on this page.
- makeindex.pl ... 1903 bytes, Sun Nov 1 21:30:45 1998
- The script that builds this HTML page!
- udppl.zip ... 1252 bytes, Sat Oct 31 18:55:19 1998
- TCP/IP examples using udp and perl
- qlmv ... 1282 bytes, Sat Nov 14 21:14:36 1998
- Change the extension separator for all (or selected) files in a directory. All of two lines of perl :-)
- chelpers.zip ... 9150 bytes, Sun Nov 1 10:07:47 1998
- Some small 'C' programs to provide some additional services that some of the perl examples use. Place the binaries on your PATH
- gdbmpl.zip ... 53969 bytes, Sat Oct 31 18:54:31 1998
- GDBM (GNU Database Manager) example
- html2txt.pl ... 305 bytes, Sat Oct 31 18:55:43 1998
- Converts html to text
- pipef.zip ... 42932 bytes, Sun Nov 1 18:57:23 1998
- QFAX print filter to enable use of otherwise unsupported printers from QFAX/printfax. Example given for Epson GQ. Provides a new printfax executable supporting piping output to an arbitary command.
- filewalk ... 906 bytes, Sat Oct 31 18:53:50 1998
- Traverse some or all of the file system, optionally performing some operation on some or all of the files.
This page maintained by: